Coming Soon! A new more powerful Bitseed. Expected January 2018.
A Bitseed bitcoin full node makes it easy to support the bitcoin network from your own home or office. It is small, quiet (no fans), and draws very little power, but is powerful enough to store the full bitcoin blockchain and validate bitcoin transactions for years.
The Bitseed 3 comes pre-configured as a bitcoin full node, running the official Bitcoin Core open source client, it maintains the entire bitcoin blockchain, strengthening and securing the bitcoin network. The bitcoin blockchain has grown to over 170 GB in size and is no longer convenient to run on a notebook, mobile device or even a workstation PC – yet full nodes are necessary for the health of the network. Bitseed 3 allows you to keep Bitcoin Core running 24/7 without slowing your PC or crimping your mobile lifestyle.
Bitseed 3 features:
- Small, solid case design
- Quiet – no fans
- Friendly web interface to monitor node status
- 1 TB HDD = enough for 5 years at current block size limits
Bulk discounts are available!
- Automatically runs a Bitcoin Core full node (bitcoind).
- Easy setup – just plug it into your router with the ethernet cable provided. It will start bitcoind and keep it running.
- No display monitor needed – access via SSH or web interface.
- Low power – uses less than 10 watts (about 1/10 of a typical PC).
- OS is Ubuntu 16 server.
|CPU||Intel J1900 Quad Core|
|Video Output||HDMI, VGA|
|Network Interface||Ethernet 1 Gbps|
|USB||4 x USB|
|Operating System||Ubuntu 16.04 64bit|
|Blockchain Client||Bitcoin Core (latest stable release at time of shipping)|
- Bitseed plug-and-play bitcoin full node
- Bitcoin Core installed with up-to-date blockchain synchronized
- AC Power adapter
- Cat5 Ethernet Cable