NOTICE 7/15/17 – There is currently a 4 week wait time for new order shipments. New orders will be processed in the order they are received.
A Bitseed personal server is designed to run services and applications that you want to have on and available 24/7 within your own home or office. It is small, quiet (no fans), and draws very little power, but is powerful enough to run cutting edge decentralized services.
The Bitseed Core edition of the Bitseed personal server comes pre-configured as a Bitcoin full node and comes with either a 1TB, or 2TB HDD, and two copies of the Bitcoin blockchain pre-loaded on the device (one for backup in case of database corruption). Running the official Bitcoin Core open source client, it maintains the entire Bitcoin blockchain, strengthening and securing the Bitcoin network. The Bitcoin blockchain has grown to over 70GB in size and is no longer convenient to run on a notebook, mobile device or even a workstation PC – yet full nodes are necessary for the health of the network. Bitseed Core allows you to keep Bitcoin running 24/7 without slowing your PC or crimping your mobile lifestyle.
Bitseed Core features:
- Solid case design
- Friendly web interface
- Maintains a full backup of the blockchain
- 1 TB option – 1000GB = enough for 5+ years with full backup at current block size limit
- 2 TB option – 2000GB = enough for 10+ years with full backup at current block size limit
Bulk discounts available!
- Automatically runs a Bitcoin Core full node (bitcoind).
- Easy Setup – just plug it into your router with the ethernet cable provided. It will start Bitcoin and keep it running.
- No display monitor needed – access via SSH or web interface.
- Low Power – uses less than 10 watts (about 1/10 of a typical PC).
- OS is Ubuntu 14 with optional GUI desktop. It can support a mouse, keyboard and HDMI monitor if desired.
- Room to expand. Storage available up to 2TB hard drive can support years of blockchain growth.
- Keeps a backup copy of the blockchain database, and will quickly resume operation from backup should the database be corrupted
- Perfect for Bitcoin developers and hobbyists.
|CPU||AllWinner A20 SoC, 1 GHz ARM Cortex A7 Dual Core|
|GPU||OpenGL ES2.0, OpenVG 1.1, Mali 400 Dual Core|
|Storage||1TB or 2TB HDD
4 GB NAND Flash
Internal microSD slot
|Network Interface||Ethernet 1 Gbps|
|USB||2 x USB host, 1xUSB OTG|
|LED Indicators||Power, Activity|
|Operating System||Ubuntu 14.04 (Linaro)|
|Blockchain Client||Bitcoin Core (latest stable release at time of shipping)|
|Blockchain||Pre-loaded with full backup|
|Dimensions||7 x 4 x 2 inches|
|Case Material||Laser-cut acrylic top and bottom. Aluminum siding.|
- Bitseed personal server
- Bitcoind installed with up-to-date blockchain synchronized
- AC Power adapter
- Cat5 Ethernet Cable